- We challenge various new research topics related to humanity.
- Each researcher is studying a theme of his / her interest.
- See Research outlinefor our ongoing research.
- Brain / physiological measurement: 3T-MRI / Heart rate / Various major physiological indexes
- Stimulus presentation (MRI compatible): Visual / Auditory / Odor / Ambient temperature
- Response / behavioral recording (MRI compatible): Buttons / Microphone (noise canceling) / Keyboard
- Variety of other facilities are available. Do not hesitate to ask: [email@example.com]
- We accept master and doctoral students as collaborative courses (General Course in Medical Sciences) of Tohoku University School of Medicine.
- We accept students with various backgrounds regardless of the humanities and sciences.
- Do not hesitate to ask, including lab visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are actively conducting joint research in various forms and fields.
- Do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
- For a company, see alsoTohoku University Industry-Academia Collaboration Organization website.
Donation of research or educational funds
- We welcome donations from private companies and individuals to enhance our research and education. Do not hesitate to contact: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- There are tax incentives under the Corporate Tax Law and Income Tax Law. See Tohoku University Industry-Academia Collaboration Organization websitefor details.